- Made from 100% Grass
- Chemical Free
- Clay Free
- Fragrance Free
- 99% Dust Free
- Paw Soft and Safe
- Biodegradable and renewable!
- Out Clumps Clay Everyday
- No Smell: Can’t-Tell-Odour-Control
- Great for multi-cat households
- Available in 3 convenient bag sizes
Litter Smart Tips:
- At transition use 50/50 mix of new litter with existing litter for one week. After that, use new litter exclusively.
- Place litter box(es) in a quiet area with easy access. Use 1 litter box per cat plus 1 additional box.
- Locate boxes where cats will not have to travel far, with at least one box on each floor.
- For best results, litter depth should be kept at 3-4 inches after scooping.
NOTE: Pregnant woman should not clean litter boxes. Toxoplasma gondii may be present in dirty cat litter. Toxoplasma gondii is a parasite found in numerous foods, such as raw meat, and it may be present in dirty cat litter. If you own a cat and are concerned about toxoplasmosis, talk to your health care provider.