No Products in the Cart
Tropica CO2 System Bio Kit
CO2 is the most important nutrient for plants. Without a CO2 supply, the plants will not thrive. CO2 System Bio is a simple solution that adds extra CO2 to the plants in the aquarium. We recommend 20-25 °C for the best use of the product.
How to use the product
1. Pour 300 ml of hot water into the bottle. Approx. 50 °C.
2. Put on the cap (without air nozzle) and shake the bottle vigorously for one minute, or until the contents are thoroughly mixed.
3. Then leave the bottle at room temperature for a minimum of 24 hours until the content has turned into a solid mass.
4. At the same time, soak the CO2 Diffuser in clean water 24 hours later
5. Add 1 portion of Activator in 200 ml of lukewarm water. Max. 35 °C.
6. Leave for 5 minutes and stir until the Activator is dissolved in the water.
7. Add the solution to the bottle.
8. Insert the gasket into the air cap and place the cap on the bottle.
9. Attach the air hose to the bottle and connect the bottle to the CO2 Diffuser.
10. Place the CO2 Diffuser in the aquarium.
11. Wait for CO2 production to start. This usually takes a few hours, depending on the temperature.
12. The set is now installed and with Activator Refill bags, you have CO2 for approx. 60 days.
The set is now installed and with Activator Refill bags, you have CO2 for approx. 60 days.