Hikari Bio-Pure FD Tubifex Worms 22g
An excellent, higher protein, natural food for most smaller tropical fish and some aquatic reptiles. This highly flavorful treat in a freeze-dried form is typically accepted by almost any fish it is fed. Our pharmaceutical-grade freeze-drying techniques allow us to give you a product as close to fresh tubifex worms as humanly possible. Expect color, texture, and taste not previously available in freeze-dried food.
An Excellent Live Food Alternative
- Excellent natural protein source free of harmful parasites and bacteria
- A meaty treat most smaller tropical fish and goldfish love
- A food source most freshwater fish feed on in the wild
Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamin Rich
- Makes vitamins available to your aquatic pet that the live animal would not offer
- Gut-loaded to ensure each bite contains what we know your fish need
- Encapsulated to avoid utilization by the brine shrimp before freezing
- Easy-to-feed cubes quickly hydrate and separate when put in water
- Lower moisture levels mean more food by weight
- Nitrogen charging reduces the chances of oxidation
- Lower actual cost per feeding than competitive products
Provide as a treat up to three (3) times daily the amount your aquatic pet will completely consume within a minute. For additional feeding options, ask your aquatic retailer about other specialized Hikari® diets including Bio-Pure® Frozen and Bio-Pure® FD providing cleanliness and quality beyond compare!
Ideal For: Most Freshwater fish, especially livebearers, smaller cichlids, discus and selected aquatic reptiles.
Because we care: Hikari® Bio-Pure® FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best-before date guarantees the contents meet our rigid quality standards. After opening, please keep the container out of direct sunlight, high heat, or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success, the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
Please note: Handling freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose, eyes, and mouth.