Jebao MOW Smart Wave Maker with LCD Display Controller for Saltwater Tanks
Jebao MOW Wavemaker pumps are super small and almost silent. The DC-powered pumps can be plugged directly into any wall outlet for plug-and-play operation, but can also be controlled through Wi-Fi, all you need is a smartphone and the Jebao App.
Mode function introduction:
- W1: Classic Wave Mode remote the up/down button to adjust the wave patterns among one or more pumps at the same time.
- W2: Sine Wave Mode: one or more pumps can operate at the same time in this mode the flow rate changes between 30-100% and flow regulation looks like a sine curve.
- Else: Random Wave Mode: one or more pumps can operate at the same time, it is a random model of the pump power change on a random date all the time without regulation.
- H: Constant Wave Mode; One or more pumps can operate at the same time.
- C: Shift to flow mode: Two pumps are needed to be operated at the same time Then they shift from wave to flow alternately P1 work, P2 stop, P2 work, P1 stop alternately.
- Feed Mode: short press the stop button, and the pump stops working for 10 minutes for the fish-eating.
100V 60Hz US plug, 500L(132gal) to 3000L (792gal), Recommend for 12-30 gallons
Input: DC 12V 6-watt; Dimension: 2" Dia x 3"L
100V 60Hz US plug, 500L(132gal) to 5000L (1320gal), Recommend for 30-50 gallons
Input: DC 24V 12-watt; Dimension: 2" Dia x 3"L
100V 60Hz US plug, 700L(184gal) to 9000L (2377gal), Recommend for 40-80 gallons
Input: DC 24V 23-watt; Dimension: 2.5" Dia x 3.5"L
100V 60Hz US plug, 317gal (1200L)/h to 4226 gal (16000L)/h, Recommend for 60-100 gallons
Input: DC 24V 35-watt; Dimension: 3.25" Dia x 4.25"L
110V 60Hz US plug, 449gal (1700L)/h to 5811 gal (22000L)/h, Recommend for 100-150 gallons
Input: DC 24V 50-watt; Dimension: 4.0" Dia x 5.25"L