No Products in the Cart
– Fruit Tree leaves contain a wide variety of inhalants, eg minerals, tannins, humic substances, trace elements, and much more.
– Shrimp need it to strengthen their immune system, for good digestion, and more.
– The shrimp either directly eat the leaves or graze on the bio-film that will accumulate on the leaves.
– Banana leaves have long been used in the shrimp hobby to encourage breeding and establish suitable water conditions.
– Cover with tank or boiling water till waterlogged before adding to your tank.
– NOTE: Dried Banana leaves are extremely fragile. Please handle it with care!