This perfumed insecticidal is perfectly safe to use on cats, dogs and birds. It does not only kill fleas and ticks, but also feather mites, red mites and lice. Ultrum Tick and Flea Powder is very safe to use on kittens and puppies. With regular use, Ultrum Powder can prevent parasitic infestations. The insecticidal talc-based powder can be used on pets’ bedding and on carpets. Also, consider sprinkling some powder in your vacuum cleaner bag before using the vacuum cleaner – fleas and their eggs will get sucked up and die.
For severe infestations, Ultrum Powder should be used every 4 days.
Ultrum Tick and Flea Powder is 100% safe and pleasant smelling.
Directions for Use
For Dogs and Cats:
- Dust the powder liberally on the coat of the dog/cat.
- Work it well into the coat for the proper spread of the powder.
- Put the powder on your pet’s bedding and sleeping area.
- Repeat the process every six to seven days.
- For severe infestations, repeat the treatment every four days.
- Also, use in vacuum bags when cleaning.
For Birds & Poultry:
- Hold the bird by its legs and lightly powder from above.
- Ensure that you do not over-expose the birds to the fine powder, as excessive dusting can cause suffocation.
- Eradicates fleas and ticks;
- Prevents mites, red mites and lice on birds;
- Controls flea and tick infestation;
- Eliminates 100% fleas in 24 hours;
- Prevents the risk of flea allergy dermatitis;
- Safe for puppies and kittens.
- Safe to use on puppies, kittens, birds and rodents.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For animal use only.
- Not to be ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, talk to your vet immediately.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Avoid applying near eye and face areas.