Hikari Goldfish Staple Baby Pellet - A Daily Diet For Small Goldfish & Koi Fry
Preferred daily diet for baby goldfish and koi fry providing them the basic nutrition they require to live a long and healthy life.
- Did you know Goldfish actually prefer eating live plants? In nature, Goldfish seek out natural foods like water plants to appease their appetite. Hikari® Goldfish Staple™ contains higher levels of plant matter including Alfalfa, Kale, and Mulukhiya for a naturally flavorful offering.
No artificial colors or flavors added - The natural green color is derived from highly nutritious ingredients and won't negatively impact your pet's water.
- A scientifically balanced formulation that requires no supplemental feeding
- Contains all the necessary vitamins and nutrients your pet needs to live a health-filled life. Our laboratory-verified growth characteristics make this an ideal starter diet for most Goldfish varieties.
- Your best choice for Goldfish and baby Koi larger than 35mm or 1.5 inch
- This floating baby pellet is easy to feed and allows you to readily monitor your pet's intake to minimize waste.
Feed 2 to 4 times daily the amount your pet will consume within a few minutes. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding. When the water temperature is consistently below 50F (10C) or above 86F (30C), special care should be taken to avoid over-feeding unless your fish are very active and your water quality is good.
We recommend Hikari Staple Baby as a daily diet for all types of non-fancy goldfish and koi fry when more rapid growth is desirable.