JBL CO2 and pH Permanent Test Set 2 - Permanent test to determine the acidity/carbon dioxide content in freshwater aquariums
- Simple and reliable monitoring of the water values in aquariums. Permanent direct measurement of the optimal pH value and carbon dioxide content for freshwater aquariums.
- Permanent test to monitor fertilization: add reagent to permanent test device and attach with suction cups to the aquarium pane. Compare reagent color with color scale label and read value
- Indication of pH value (6.4 – 7.8) and CO2 content
- Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package content: 1 permanent test, Test-Set CO2 Permanent incl. permanent test, 2 reagents and adhesive color chart. Refill reagent and indicators available separate