No Products in the Cart
- Contains Tannins and Humins which give Alder Cones its natural antibacterial and antifungal properties0
- Acidify the water which will slowly lower the pH level
- Shrimp will also eat the cone as it breaks down
- Biofilm will accumulate on the cone which is another great food source for shrimp.
- Rinse before adding to your tank or cover with boiling water for 5-10min to reduce tannins and to ensure that it will sink immediately.
- 1 cone for every 20L/
- You may add or replace after 1-2 months.