The Simple Solution Chew Stopper is a safe and effective way to prevent pets from damaging items at home.
It is excellent for house training pups and for discouraging them from licking, chewing or biting your furniture, shoes, drapes, rugs, plants and wooden fixtures. It can also be used to discourage chewing and licking of bandages or stitches.
- Has a a strong, bitter tasting formula that can be applied to any surface that needs protecting
- Safe for pets and furniture
- Handy trigger action spray makes it easy to apply
- Can be applied regularly and liberally
- Grapeseed extract: Grapeseed and lemon extract are both bittering agents and are specifically combined to produce a very bitter taste.
- Lemon extract: The combination of these ingredients provides for an extremely unpleasant taste which deters dogs from chewing or nibbling.
- Lavender oil: Oil of lavender has a calming effect to help relax younger dogs that may be excitable and prone to chewing.
Directions for use
- Spray onto the surface/bandage where the unwanted chewing, biting or licking might occur
- Do not spray directly into eyes or onto open wounds
- For external use only
Please note: It is recommended that you test on a small surface area first for colourfastness