F10SC XD is the same as F10SC Disinfectant in terms of performance, but contains additional surfactants that allow the one-step cleaning and disinfection of lightly soiled surfaces that may be necessary for certain instances.
F10SC XD is a total spectrum disinfectant that, unlike other strong disinfectants on the market, has no adverse side effects on people, animals, or on equipment and surfaces. It is ecologically friendly and biodegradable and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world. In Australia, F10SC XD is registered by the APVMA for use in animal production and housing facilities and is approved by AQIS for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant.
The benefits of using F10SC XD include:
* Kills all types of pathogen – F10SC XD is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal
* Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to F10SC’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action
* Rapid kill times – less than 30 secs for gram-positive bacteria, 60 secs for gram-negative bacteria, Canine Parvovirus 15 mins (new testing Nov 2012)
**Successfully tested against various influenza viruses at a concentration of 1:500 in 10 mins
* Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free
* Highly cost-effective
* Biodegradable & ecologically friendly
* Diluted solution remains active for long periods of time
* Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world
F10SC XD Disinfectant/cleanser is available in a clear, unscented version.