Hikari Tropical Micro Wafers - A Daily Diet For All Types Of Small & Medium-Sized Tropical Fish
The smallest wafers are suitable for all types of small and medium-sized torpical fish to make a superior color.
- A community tank diet that allows feeding at all levels of the aquarium due to its unique floating then sinking characteristics.
- High-grade marine and vegetable proteins promote ready acceptance, improved assimilation, and superior nutrient utilization.
- Contains Spirulina and Astaxanthin to promote vivid coloration not possible with competitive foods.
- Another Hikari® original, a miniature (micro) wafer developed specifically for most tropical fish to easily devour.
- Helps flake users to more readily monitor and adjust the quantity fed to avoid over-feeding and water quality issues.
Feed two to three times daily. Feed only the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Always avoid over-feeding. Ask your retailer about other Hikari diets to meet the nutritional needs of your aquatic pets.
We recommend Hikari Tropical Micro Wafers as a daily diet for all small & medium-sized tropical fish, especially tetras, livebearers, cichlids, and catfishes.