Royal Canin Maxi Puppy Food
Recommended for LARGE BREED PUPPIES (adult weight 26 to 44 kg) from 2 to 15 months
Royal Canin Maxi Puppy dog food now flaunts an improved formula to provide your large breed (and those larger-than-life personalities) with increased immune system support to help prevent disease-causing viruses and bacteria from grabbing a foothold.
These great-tasting kibbles are enriched with important nutrients to help support healthy joints and bones in these fast-growing pups, optimal digestive health, provide good stool quality, strong immune systems and reduce stool odour and flatulence too! Now that’s what we call a large bag of benefits!
- For LARGE BREED puppies (adult weight 26 - 44 kg) from 2 to 15 months
- Royal Canin now flaunts an improved formula for increased immune system support
- Yucca extract helps reduce stool odour and flatulence
- Adapted energy content helps avoid excess weight gain and meets the moderate energy needs of large breed puppies which have a long growth period
- Optimal levels of calcium and phosphorus help support healthy joints and contributes to good and delicate bone mineralisation & bone consolidation
- Betaglucans help stimulate white blood cell production to keep disease-causing bacteria and viruses at bay
- Increased levels of Royal Canin’s patented CELT blend (vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein, and taurine) combined with increased of arginine assist in neutralizing oxidative free radicals that damage cells in the body
- Blend of highly digestible proteins (L.I.P*) and prebiotic fibres (FOS) help promote a balance in the intestinal flora, support optimal digestive health and promote good stool quality