Recommended for SMALL BREED PUPPIES (adult weight up to 10 kg) from 2 to 10 months
Royal Canin Mini Puppy dog food flaunts a new and improved formula to provide your small breed puppy with increased immune system support and to help keep disease-causing bacteria and viruses away.
Filled with crucial nutrients to help support digestive health, provide good stool quality, reduce stool odour and meet the high energy needs of small breed puppies during that vital growth period.
These great-tasting kibbles help satisfy the culinary needs of fussy eaters and reduce tartar formation, because being a dinner diva with dental issues is after all what small breeds are known for.
- For SMALL BREED puppies (adult weight up to 10 kg) from 2 to 10 months
- Royal Canin now flaunts an improved formula for increased immune system support
- Yucca extract helps reduce stool odour and flatulence
- Great-tasting kibbles for fussy eaters with intense energy content to meet the high energy needs of small breed puppies
- Calcium binding agents help reduce tartar and plaque formation to keep those tiny teeth healthy
- Betaglucans help stimulate white blood cell production to keep disease-causing bacteria and viruses at bay
- Increased levels of Royal Canin’s patented CELT blend (vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein, and taurine) combined with increased of arginine assist in neutralizing oxidative free radicals that damage cells in the body
- Blend of highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics fibres (FOS) help promote a balance in the intestinal flora, support optimal digestive health and promote good stool quality