No Products in the Cart
ICK CLEAR is an effective prevention and treatment of Whitespot (lchthyopthirius Multifiliis) and other Protozoan parasites on ornamental fish in ponds and large aquariums. This is usually the result of sudden changes in water temperature or stress. ICK CLEAR should be used when fish flick and scrape against objects, twitch their fins or when Whitespot parasites are visible. Whitespot can be identified as white sugar-like crystals on the fins or body of a fish.
COMPOSITION: Malachite Green, Victoria Green, Formalin, Methylene oxide.
1. Stop feeding during treatment. Calculate pond volume accurately. E.g. Length X Width X Average Depth (in Meters) X 1000 = Litres
2. Do not use this medicine in conjuction with salt or any other medications. Switch off U.V. sterilizer.
3. SHAKE THE BOTTLE VIGOROUSLY BEFORE EVERY APPLICATION.
4. Remove absorbent materials such as carbon and zeolite out of the system. Check water conditions during and after treatment especially pH, nitrate and ammonia. Remember that medications may reduce oxygen levels – increase aeration through airpump or waterfall.
5. Observe fish during treatment and take appropriate action if fish reacts adversely. This medication is not tolerated well by scaleless catfish and certain other sensitive species – use half the dosage on these fish. Re-seed biological filter and allow adequate time before normal feeding is continued.
6. 1ml per 200L pond water. 10ml per 2000L pond water.
7. Treat on days 1,3 and 10 to break the lifestyle of the parasite.
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
* AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, SKIN AND CLOTHING
* NOT TO BE USED ON FISH INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION