No Products in the Cart
FUNGUS CLEAR treats a variety of fungus and bacteria-related conditions on ornamental pond fish. Conditions include cotton fungus (columnaris), red streaks in fins and body (hemorrhagic septicaemia), grey body slime (costiasis), fish bloat (dropsy), gill disease, fin and tail rot, cloudy eyes and swim bladder disease. Fungus can be identified as a white or grey cottony growth or patches on parts of the fish. Tail, fin or mouth rot can be identified as flesh eaten away around the mouth, tail or fin or just redness at base of tail, fin or mouth. Hemorrhagic Septicaemia is red streaks on the tail fins or on the body with no sign of skin damage, clamped fins are held close to the body. If the fish is bloated with scales standing out resembling a pinecone it is a sign of dropsy.
COMPOSITION: Acriflavine, Methyleneoxide and Aminacridine.
1. Calculate the volume of water in your pond. The volume can be determined by calculating the surface area (length X width) in meters and multiplying this figure by the average depth to obtain the volume in cubic meters. Multiply this figure by 1000 to obtain the volume in litres. E.g. Length X Width X Average Depth (in Meters) X 1000 = Litres
2. Fill a bucket with water.
3. SHAKE THE BOTTLE VIGOROUSLY BEFORE EVERY APPLICATION.
4. Add 5ml per 350L of pond water.
5. Mix calculated dosage into a bucket with water. Pour medicated water from bucket into the inlet of the pond.
6. Do not mix different medications together.
7. On day 3 do a 25% water change and repeat treatment. Reduce dosage to only treat the replaced water.
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
* AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, SKIN AND CLOTHING
* NOT TO BE USED ON FISH INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION