No Products in the Cart
BROAD SPECTRUM medication is used when fish are suffering from ulcers, flicking or scraping against objects or if they have visible crustacean parasites on them. This medication will also temporarily clear green water. BROAD SPECTRUM should never be used in conjunction with other medication. Always aerate water when treating fish. All medication is harmful to biological filters. Filters should be reseeded with bacteria after treatment. In the event of overdosing, reaction can be stopped by adding ANTI-CHLORINE treatment to the water. Individual fish can be treated by being dipped in milk for a few
seconds to eliminate all trace elements.
COMPOSITION: Potassium Permanganate in aqueous solution.
1. BATH TREATMENT: Add 1ml per 30l of pond water. Add 10ml for every 300l of pond water treated. Treat daily until pink colour remains in the water 10-12 hours. Check colour in white cup.
2. DIP TREATMENT: Add 5 drops per or 5ml per 30l. Dip in separate container for 30 minutes only.
3. SHAKE THE BOTTLE VIGOROUSLY BEFORE EVERY APPLICATION.
4. SWAB SOLUTION: Pour solution directly onto a cotton swab and touch directly onto ulcers, wounds, fungus, Argulus lice and anchor worms. Take care not to touch eyes or gills directly with medication. Treat wounds only once directly, repeating treatment can cause eroding of the flesh tissue.
5. For general prevention treatment, dose at half strength.
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
* AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, SKIN AND CLOTHING
* NOT TO BE USED ON FISH INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION